This is a collection of resources for obtaining the most current and factual information about the current pandemic. Because misinformation is being spread so easily, use your best judgment and engage in fact checking before spreading more misinformation.
- FlackCheck.org from the Annenberg Public Policy Center
- Media Bias/Fact Check
- Mediawise from the Poynter Institute
- News Literacy Project
- NPR Fact Check
- Open Secrets from the Center for Responsive Politics
- Pew Resarch Center Fact Tank
- SNOPES Coronavirus Collection
- Sunlight Foundation
- Truth or Fiction
- Washington Post’s Fact Checker
- WHO Myth Busters
- WHO Mask Use
Some of the content of this guide is attributable to the Welch Medical Library COVID-19 Resource Guide at Johns Hopkins University.